TEOCO Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices against otherwise qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal and/or state law or Executive Order.
•At least three years experience developing in C#
•At least two years experience developing GIS in C# or Extensive experience in developing WINFORMS, WCF (not WPF) - client + server
•Familiarity with DB - schemes and procedures - an advantage
•GIS development - an advantage
•Not a team leader
•Vast knowledge of products’ architectures
•Ability to write high and low level designs
•Familiarity with design patterns
•Able to work flexible hours, take initiative, be resourceful and responsible
•Able to work in a “non-high-tech” environment
•Able to commit to a company for the long run...
Implements the research’s results by writing code (Java) – not just pure research
Initial support for Project department’s staff (internal and external)
Professional Experience and Personal Requirements
•Strong background in Computer Science/
Electronic Engineering -Must
•Fluent in English-Must
•Very independent, self-tutoring and able to
work under pressure.
•Ability to work with customers.
•Experienced in providing support in a hi-tech
company – advantage
•Relevant experience in IT/UNIX/DBA (Army or
past jobs) – advantage
•Available to work shifts (at least 3 shifts a
week, including nights, holidays and weekends)
•The position is in Park Afek, Rosh Ha’ayin –Must have a vehicle.
•Applicably also for Student studying Computer Science/ Electronic Engineer (second or Third year students only)
The Build & Package Engineer will be responsible, and act as a control point for, managing multiple product releases, defining the department's strategy taking into account the impact on environments, builds, packages, versions, merge activities. They will understand the SDLC release process and adapt it to fit the business goals of a release.
The Build & Package Engineer will have the following experience:
The Data Analyst act as the primary TEOCO liaison between our clients and their vendors in relation to all invoices that TEOCO processes on behalf of clients as part of our Invoice Automation service offering. Analysts will work closely with vendors and billing companies to coordinate receipt of new invoices, manage changes and issues related to invoice media, and ensure receipt of all expected invoices. Analysts will produce client-facing and internal deliverables to contribute to the overall success of TEOCO’s Invoice Automation service and provide support to other initiatives as needed.
We are expanding our development capabilities by adding an experienced Java/J2EE Software Engineer to our team. This is a dynamic business opportunity that will have direct impact on the direction of the business. In this role, you will have hands-on responsibility for driving custom enhancements and major product initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing custom business solutions from end-to-end around client needs
- Architect and build Java/J2EE-based custom products and solutions
- Interfacing with clients to define and document requirements; develop code and test your solutions participating in and/or lead design and code reviews
- Each project will require various technical skills and therefore requires a well rounded, experienced, and adaptable individual.
- 5+ years programming experience using structured development methodologies
- 3+ years experience in Java/J2EE (JBoss), OO, distributed systems, and product development
- Strong database skills (SQL/Oracle/PLSQL) Experience using Java, JSP/Servlets/Struts/Tiles, JFC, EJB, XML/XSLT, JDBC
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- The drive to deliver quality products in a timely manner
- Client interfacing skills and a consultant mindset
- Knowledge of telecom billing/inventory systems is a plus
Please no contractors.
Operations Engineer Job Purpose: Supports SONAR Application operations by identifying and solving operational problems. SONAR is a high availability Big Data analytics platform for the Telecommunication Industry.
- Daily system monitoring
- Devise, implement, and manage system monitoring, automation, and notification tools
- Perform root cause analysis, diagnostics, monitoring on various production systems
- Assist in system and domain administration of Windows based servers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user issues independently and efficiently.
- Occasional night or weekend work and possible shift work to support an 8AM-8PM ET production schedule
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven experience managing applications within a live environment.
- Working knowledge of the Windows family of operating systems
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Confident & comfortable interacting with both internal & external clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience writing PL/SQL statements is a plus
- Experience with Citrix is a plus
- Experience with UNIX/LINUX/Solaris is a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field
Role & responsibilities:
At a high level the Senior Database Engineer will be responsible for the logical design and physical implementation of the data services layers for various projects and products. At the micro level, duties will include:
- Hands on SQL development including performance tuning
- Data model definition
- Playing a key role in designing, developing, and implementing the data warehousing and reporting infrastructure for various products
Each project will require various technical skills and requires a well rounded and adaptable individual.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or related technical field
- 5+ years direct experience designing, developing, and documenting database applications
- Mastery of SQL
- Current Oracle or data warehouse appliance experience
- SQL statement tuning
- Data modeling/database design skills
- Experience with Business Objects is a plus
- Telecom industry and/or CDRs processing experience a plus
- Thorough attention to detail and a high quality of code required
- Must be able to work with little direct supervision
Local candidates only, as no relocation assistance will be provided.
Please no contractors.
The Senior Software Engineer will:
* Lead a team of developers to architect, design, and develop carrier-grade solutions for the Telecommunications marketplace.
* Assign project personnel to specific phases or aspects of project such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications and technical plans, and product testing.
* Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems.
* Direct integration of technical activities and products.
* Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, software requirements, and related specifications. Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications, and drawing releases.
* Consult with internal and external organizations to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input/output requirements.
* Analyze requirements, formulates and documents software system design for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal/external checks and controls, and outputs.
* Analyze and estimate feasibility, cost, time, compatibility with other systems, and computer capabilities.
* Convert designs and specifications into computer code.
* Design and code screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems.
* Compile code into programs and corrects errors detected in compile process.
* Create test transactions and run tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications.
* Analyze codes to find causes of errors and revise programs.
* Consult with stakeholders to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to attain stakeholder approval.
* Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
* Write or review documentation written by others that describes installation and operating procedures.
* Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with program.
* Consult with stakeholders concerning maintenance of software system.
* Coordinate installation of software system.
* In depth experience designing and developing solutions for the Telecommunications marketplace
* Thorough knowledge of cellular technology, network elements, and cellular protocols and protocol stacks
* Knowledge & experience working and developing with TCP/IP stack family of protocols (FTP, Telnet, SNMP, etc.)
* Knowledge & experience working and developing with secure protocols and tools (Open SSH, SSH, SSL, SFTP)
* Knowledge of SNMP monitoring
* Detailed understanding of call and session flows
* Expertise in probes & sniffers
* Knowledge & experience with relevant 3rd party tolls for probes and sniffers
* Programming languages: C, C++, SQL, ksh, sh, perl, Java
* N-tier application development using state-of-the-art technologies
* Familiarity with industry standard development methodologies, including iterative development
* Working knowledge of one or more debuggers
* BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Experience with UNIX, Big Data, and/or one or more RDBMS's
* 7+ years of experience designing/developing carrier-grade software
* Ability to diagnose and resolve problems independently
- JOB DESCRIPTION: Auditing
- Dispute/Vendor Management
- Client Management
- 3-5 Years Telecom Experience, including 1-2 years hands-on auditing (Auditor)
- Strong understanding of access tariffs, interconnection agreements, and/or wholesale agreements
- Strong ability to extract, manipulate, and analyze data (Excel, MS Access, Business Objects experience preferred)
- Excellent Communication Skills & High Attention to Detail
- Ability to successfully engage the vendor