Bring a customer-centric perspective and combine profitability, quality of experience and behavioral data to better understand, target and engage your customers.
Around the world, service providers are in a battle of relevance for the hearts, minds and wallets of subscribers. Yesterday’s battle cry of faster networks, exclusive phones and content, and unlimited plans, have been drowned out by the uniformity of near-universal coverage, ubiquitous advanced devices, the rise of over-the-top (OTT) providers, and the lockstep march to metered plans. Today’s telecom battleground has evolved into differentiated and personalized experiences that deliver consistency, value and quality.
TEOCO’s Customer Analytics integrates OSS and BSS operational, network and business data to provide visibility across the whole customer experience, incorporating granular profitability, quality and behavioral data to power customer-engagement strategies.
TEOCO’s Customer Analytics solution integrates customer-centric measures of quality, behavior and profitability to individual subscribers — including segments of customers based on demographics, behavior and preferences — and how devices, services and networks affect their experience.
- Field-proven scalability for the largest operators, handling billions of granular network event data each day
- Hundreds of adaptors and business rules to handle typical network, OSS and BSS data across a diverse, evolving, and rapidly growing network set of data sources, network elements and technologies.
- Combines real-time event processing for insight into performance and faults, complemented by big data processing capabilities for trending and historic context.
- Integrate OSS & BSS domains for enterprise-wide visibility into network and business performance.
- Creates an analytic framework for investigation and ad hoc analytics for additional insight.
Behavioral Analytics is aimed at marketing professionals, such as product managers responsible for services, devices, rate plans and 3rd party content partnerships, as well as market campaign analysts.
Profitability Analytics brings together cost, revenue and margin analytics to understand the profitability of subscribers, services, devices, rate plans and other entities measured from a revenue perspective.
Quality of Experience Analytics uses network performance, fault and error indicators to understand the quality of experience encountered by subscribers, devices and services. It is Quality targeted at operations, engineering and network planning personnel.
INrange Analytics is a location-based predictive analytics solution. It works with existing communications service provider (CSP) data, analyzing subscribers’ behaviors with TEOCO’s Location Analytics and Customer Analytics big data platforms to predict subscribers’ future locations to more accurately target advertising campaigns.