GeoLocation & Visualization
GeoLocation & Visualization
TEOCO’s proprietary GeoLocation & Visualization technology utilizes advanced positioning techniques and algorithms to accurately locate and correlate network and subscriber data into a real-time, integrative geo-display which is simple, sophisticated and clear. Engineers, managers, and customer support seamlessly integrate these GeoMaps into their daily work flow to gain an accurate view of their network to quickly identify traffic hotspots, quality degradation, coverage holes, and more, for targeted analysis, troubleshooting and optimization. TEOCO’s highly customizable and intuitive visual design allows maximum flexibility to investigate trends, conduct root-cause analysis, and uncover untapped business potential.
- Scalable, fully redundant, distributed, and configurable, future-proof mediation platform that supports vendor-specific formats (counters, KPIs, call traces, configurations, etc.), 3rd party formats (probes), as well as generic formats.
- Increased data availability, visibility, and accessibility – by using an automatic data collection and processing system, customers have full and immediate access to valuable geo-located subscriber experience information.
- Best-in-class scalable, distributed, multi-technology, multi-vendor and highly accurate GeoLocation engine. The TEOCO GeoLocation engine has repeatedly proven to be the most accurate and robust available in the market today, delivering 100% yield positioning moving and stationary calls.
- A rich set of robust functional application modules, such as GeoLocation database, subscriber tracking and analysis, neighbor list optimization, scrambling code and carrier resolution, with optimized integration points and extensibility capabilities.
- Highly intuitive web-based presentation layer providing rapid response time, easy user adoption, and anytime, anywhere availability.
- TEOCO MV-Data Collection & Mediation is an automated, managed component capable of connecting to a large set of data sources using various protocols. Scheduled recurring collection and processing of various vendor-specific raw data input is conducted periodically. The data sets are enriched and converted into a generic format, which is available on demand via a predefined API.
- GeoLocation Engine is a standalone tool for geo-locating subscriber information (sessions). The input and output of the tool is data in a well-defined generic format. This format is vendor and technology agnostic, and is generated from various relevant message types (e.g. RRC Measurement Reports, RTTs, Timing Advance, PSMMs, etc.). The engine uses a sophisticated GeoLocation algorithm to position all sessions and messages.
- GeoMapping Plugin is an embeddable web component able to connect to the subscriber database and present various geo-based views of the requested data such as, detailed maps displaying each event (e.g. for drops) or binned maps displaying aggregated values (e.g. average RSCP / Ec/Io).
- Application layer is a collection of TEOCO applications for optimization, reporting and dashboard, which provide various capabilities based on the processed, geo-located data.